Our UI/UX designers are adept in applying five quality components of designing like:
- Learnability: The users ease to perform basic tasks the first time they came across the design.
- Satisfaction: How aesthetically pleasing it is to use the design.
- Performance: Once users have gone through the website, how fast can they navigate it.
- Memorability: To see how users reestablish proficiency after returning to the design after a period of not using it.
- Flaws: How many errors do users make, how difficult it is for them to navigate, and how easily can they overcome these errors.