What Happens in an SEO Audit? What Do I Get in My Free SEO Report?
Unlike other SEO companies, we don’t use cookie cutter software to analyze websites. Your website will be reviewed and analyzed personally by a senior member of Blue Corona’s SEO team. Although our process takes a little longer, the end result is far superior to any automated report—we guarantee it.
When it comes to SEO analyses, free is standard. But, if you’re looking for the best SEO reports, we actually recommend having a digital marketing company perform a complete, detailed audit. Most SEO checkers will give you a general view of your website’s performance but don’t paint the whole picture.
Our proprietary SEO audit compares your website to your top three competitors so you can see where you stand among the pack. In your free SEO report from Blue Corona, you will learn where you stand on the most important ranking factors:
- Whether or not your website is secure (HTTPS vs. HTTP)
- Whether or not your website is mobile-friendly
- How fast web pages load on your site
- The quality of your web pages’ content
- The length of your web pages’ content
- Presence of social signals that point back to your website
- Presence of quality backlinks that point back to your website
- Market demand and search volume
- User experience (UX) issues like broken links and indexing problems
- PPC projections
- SERP features in your landscape (e.g., local packs, featured snippets, image packs, etc.)
- Google My Business profile strength
- Online reviews analysis