Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that’s not answered here? Contact BRTECHNOSOFT today!
The process begins when you contact us with your requirements. We analyze your requirements and respond to you. On the basis of the further discussion, you can choose an engagement model that suits you the best. After that, we begin the process of development.
The time limit of any web assignment is normally dictated by the client. If you have any time limit in mind we will attempt to assemble it for you. The main general delay in the making of a website is waiting for the content of the pages to be sent to us by the client.
We require 30% deposit of the contract value at the time of starting the project. When you’ll approve design and complete coding the whole site then we’ll show you the site from our server. After your approval you need to pay remaining 70% to enable us to transfer the whole site to your server.
Yes you will have your own dedicated developers, who will work 180 hours in one month for your project. You can utilize our ready to use IT infrastructure and dedicated leased lines, which will ensure elimination of work interruption.
To get a better idea of the cost of what you want to build, give us a quick phone call. We’ll ask you a few questions about the nature of the site, what sort of interactivity the site will have, your graphic design needs, etc. Then we’ll be able to give you a ballpark figure. If you’re still interested, we’ll come to your place of business and come up with a firm quote.
Yes, you can select the developers you prefer. The company provides resumes of selected programmers and sends to the client. The client then selects few of them to work on the project.
- We are committed to becoming your long-term, trusted partner
- Our priority is not only providing professional services and solutions but becoming your IT vendor dedicated to meeting your needs today and support your growing business needs tomorrow
- Our aim is to earn customer’s trust and confidence through personal attention, passion for what we do and commitment to long-lasting relationship
- We will go an extra mile to deliver you a measurable business value and help you adopt and succeed in the internet